Facts and figures...
The Sambasaurus is a 1965 VW Type 2 Split Screen 21-window DeLuxe "Samba". It began life with a 1500cc heart
but nowadays it is much fitter and stronger...
Paint : L289 Blue White over L360 Sea Blue
- Factory Options: M164 Sliding side door, M121 Ambulance Fans, M055 Steering Lock, M184 Walk-Through
- Engine : 2366cc VW Type Four, Twin 44 IDF Weber Carbs, Webcam 86c Cam, Porsche cooling fan and shroud, Stateside Tuning big valve cylinder heads and a bespoke RNJ Motorsport exhaust system
- Clutch : Kennedy Stage 2
- Wheels : Compomotive MO 7x16 ET45
- Suspension : VW Type 3 IRS rear end by Harry Harpics
- Gearbox: 1303S Beetle Gearbox built by Cogbox with Super-Diff and heavy duty side plate